Diet to increase sperm count studies reveal that a large portion of the male population who complain of unsatisfying sex or have infertility issues have a common problem that is inadequate sperm production. Medications are always prescribed to cure such. But a lot can be tackled and rectified by changing the eating habits. Sounds strange? It is true. Our sexual life depends a lot on the food we eat.
Food has long been associated with good sex. But there are many foods that not only help you enjoy a healthy sex drive but also cure of major sexual dysfunctions. Some food that can be incorporated in a diet to increase sperm count include:-
- Oysters are large storehouses of amino acid that help generate male sex hormones in the blood. This increases sperm count and helps one to be sexually active.
- Dark chocolate is a delicious dessert that is rich in L-Arginine and amino acids. These are said to increase sperm count and semen volume like a miracle. As a bonus it also increases sexual pleasure by giving stronger and intense orgasms.
- Maca plant extracts have long been said to great sexual booster. It increases sperm quantity and quality, semen volume, sperm motility and sexual pleasure.
- Bananas contain an enzyme called bromelain, which increases male libido and sex drive. Rich in Vitamin B, it increases stamina and overall energy.
- Asparagus is high in Vitamin C. Known for its cleansing and healing properties, it decreases harmful free radicals in the body, increases sperm count, volume and motility.
- Walnuts are rich in antioxidants and omega 3 fatty acids which reportedly increase sperm production and quality and improve blood circulation to the genitals.
- Seeds like pumpkin seed is high in omega 3 fatty acids that help improve blood flow throughout the body. The food boosts sperm count and improves testosterone production.
- Ginseng has long been used to improve male virility. It enhances sexual libido and performances. Ginseng also improves erection.
- Garlic is known to cure everything, from common cold to cardiovascular diseases. It boosts sperm count and improves blood flow to your sexual organs.
- Overheating is a major reason behind poor sperm production. The bright red colored goji berries contain antioxidants that improve blood circulation and maintaining the temperature of the male reproductive organs. It improves the overall stamina, moods and wellbeing resulting in a healthy and active sex life.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables are high in folic acid, Vitamin A and Vitamin C. These not only increase sperm count, quality and motility.
- Seafood like fatty fish contains essential fatty acids that improve blood flow to the genitals and improve sperm production.
A healthy lifestyle includes a good nutritional diet along with regular exercise. A healthy sex life is very important for the overall wellbeing of an individual. A good diet to increase sperm count can help achieve an active sex drive and an overall healthy mental and physical wellbeing.